I have been tagged by Kelly Tate...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I chew the inside of my mouth all the time. I will probably have odd wrinkles at an early age because of it. My friend told me that I can get cancer from it because of the cells and I'm not sure what else. I'm not scientist, but I don't know if I buy it. I can't help but do it, and I don't look very attractive while I'm doing it either.
2. I broke my wrist, then broke it again in a whole different way 9 days after getting my first cast off. The first time I did a backbend at gymnastics after my friend Stacy did one. I didn't know how to do one, so that was stupid. After I did it, I started biting my wrist cause it hurt (I was trying to make it feel better), and Stacy was copying what I was doing...I'm not sure why. Then the second time I broke it was my brother's fault. (The first time was Stacy's fault haha.) He would pretend to go under the coffee table to where I was sitting on the couch to kiss me, so I kept moving farther away from him until I was sitting on the back of the couch and I fell off. I went out to my dad, he felt my wrist and said, "You broke it AGAIN!" Oops. Thanks Brandon. :)
3. I can't help but judge people that use grammar incorrectly or misspell easy words. Hopefully I spelled misspell right. haha. obviously i don't care about capitalizing "i" in things like this. The things I really hate are when people say things like, "Me and Ryan went to the mall." Another one that bugs me is, "Where are you at?" Also, periods and commas go INSIDE quotation marks! Such as this."
4. I was once in love with practically all of ryan's friends when he was in high school. He played varsity baseball and I knew everyone's names, their numbers, and the positions they played. Matt something was number five and was the catcher. He walked with a very straight back.
5. I played golf, soccer, and volleyball in high school. two years for each sport. I was the setter for volleyball, a fullback for soccer, and I went to state in golf. I cried during that tournament and couldn't even see the ball through my tears. The other girls I played with were like, "Are you OK??"
6. I hate talking on the phone. If you ever call me, and I don't answer, chances are I didn't feel like answering. Please just text. :) I LOATHE IT!
Consider yourself tagged: Stephanie Barclay, Lori, mom, Sean, KAYLENE, and Katy!!!