8.21.2008

Another one



Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. work
2. bed
3. church
4. fazoli's on thursdays

Four people who email me regularly:
1. hmmm facebook
2. my grandma
3. comcast monthly
4. rocky mountain power monthly

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Texas
2. Great Britain. do you like how i say that now instead of just London?
3. in bed. but that means work comes more quickly.
4. paris

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. matt
2. olive. she's people!
3. jazzy, my bff at work
4. uhhhh other people at work

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Chili's
2. Firehouse
3. mcdonalds
4. pretty much any fast food place

Four people I tag:
1. Katie, Matt's cousin. yep, you!
2. Stephanie, MY cousin.
3. Ashley Smith
4. Sara without an h

I have never tagged any of those people. Exciting.

No comments: