The idea is to highlight the things you have done out of the 200 items on the list. The things I have done are in blue.
1. Touched an iceberg
2. Slept under the stars
3. Been a part of a hockey fight
4. Changed a baby's diaper
5. Watched a meteor shower fell aleep instead
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Swam with wild dolphins just had one try to bite me. repeatedly.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a tarantula just lived with one
10. Said "I love you" and meant it
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris i got dropped off at grandma's
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top ofThe Statue of Liberty they don't let you do that anymore
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables me? eat vegetables?
19. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
20. Had an uncontrollable giggling fitat the worst possible moment
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Bet on a winning horse
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Taken an ice cold bath
28. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Ridden a roller coaster
31. Hit a home run
32. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
33. Adopted an accent for fun
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Felt very happy about your life, even for just a moment
36. Loved your job 90% of the time
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Watched wild whales
39. Gone rock climbing...uhhh inside
40. Gone on a midnight walk on the beach
41. Gone sky diving
42. Visited Ireland
43. Ever bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited India
45. Bench-pressed your own weight
46. Milked a cow
47. Alphabetized your personal files
48. Ever worn a superhero costume
49. Sung karaoke
50. Lounged around in bed all day
51. Gone scuba diving
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Done something you should regret, but don't
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Been in a movie
60. Gone without food for 3 days No, I'm not Kelly...
61. Made cookies from scratch
62. Won first prize in a costume contest
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Been in a combat zone
65. Spoken more than one language fluently
66. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
67. Bounced a check
68. Read - and understood - your credit report
69. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
70. Found out something significantthat your ancestors did
71. Called or written your Congress person
72. Picked up and moved toanother city to just start over
73. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
74. Helped an animal give birth
75. Been fired or laid off from a job
76. Won money
77. Broken a bone
78. Ridden a motorcycle
79. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
80. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
81. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
82. Taken a canoe trip that lastedmore than 2 days
83. Eaten sushi
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read The Bible cover to cover
86. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
87. Gotten someone fired for their actions
88. Gone back to school
89. Changed your name
90. Caught a fly in the air with your bare hands
91. Eaten fried green tomatoes
92. Read The Iliad Cliff's Notes
93. Taught yourself an art from scratch
94. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
95. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
96. Communicated with someone w/outsharing a common spoken language
97. Been elected to public office
98. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
99. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
100. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
101. Had a booth at a street fair
102. Dyed your hair
103. Been a DJ only in the car
104. Rocked a baby to sleep I'm not motherly
105. Ever dropped a cat from a high placeto see if it really lands on all four
106. Raked your carpet
107. Brought out the best in people
108. Brought out the worst in people probably
109. Worn a mood ring. Just like Veda Sultanfuss.
110. Ridden a horse. Scarred for life.
111. Carved an animal from a piece of woodor bar of soap
112. Cooked a dish where four peopleasked for the recipe.
113. Buried a child
114. Gone to a Broadway play. Hate em.
115. Been inside the pyramids
116. Shot a basketball into a basket
117. Danced at a disco
118. Played in a band only Rock Band
119. Shot a bird
120. Gone to an arboretum
121. Tutored someone
122. Ridden a train
123. Brought an old fad back into style
124. Eaten caviar
125. Let a salesman talk youinto something you didn’t need
126. Ridden a giraffe or elephant
127. Published a book
128. Pieced a quilt
129. Lived in an historic place
130. Acted in a play or performed on a stage
131. Asked for a raise. Thanks Scott & Casey.
132. Made a hole-in-one only a hole in two. i chipped it right in.
133. Gone deep sea fishing
134. Gone roller skating
135. Run a marathon
136. Learned to surf
137. Invented something
138. Flown first class. Baby, that's how I roll.
139. Spent the night in a 5-star luxury suite. When in Rome. Literally. Or was it just a 4 star? haha
140. Flown in a helicopter. Hayley's dad is awesome.
141. Visited Africa when I go to the Devil's Swimming Pool!
142. Sang a solo maybe?
143. Gone spelunking
144. Learned how to take a compliment
145. Written a love-story
146. Seen Michelangelo’s David
147. Had your portrait painted only sketched. ha thanks Dusty.
148. Written a fan letter. To JTT!
149. Spent the night in something haunted
150. Owned a St. Bernard or Great Dane
151. Ran away
152. Learned to juggle
153. Been a boss
154. Sat on a jury
155. Lied about your weight
156. Gone on a diet
157. Found an arrowhead or a gold nugget
158. Written a poem
159. Carried your lunch in a lunch box
160. Gotten food poisoning. Thanks, Beto's, on the night before I got married.
161. Gone on a humanitarian or religious mission
162. Hiked the Grand Canyon
163. Sat on a park bench and fed the ducks. I fed the ducks but not while on a park bench...
164. Gone to the opera
165. Gotten a letter from someone famous I have a signed Full House picture!!
166. Worn knickers
167. Ridden in a limousine. That was the best part of every funeral of a great-grandparent!
168. Attended the Olympics
169. Can hula or waltz
170. Read a half dozen Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys books
171. Been stuck in an elevator
172. Had a revelatory dream
173. Thought you might crash in an airplane well everyone on the plane to London probably did while I was laughing hysterically
174. Had a song dedicated to you on the radio or at a concert
175. Saved someone’s life
176. Eaten raw whale
177. Know how to tat, smock or do needlepoint does tat mean tattoo? either way, no. i can crossstitch!
178. Laughed till your side hurt. Normally it's my lower back that hurts. Can I still say I have?
179. Straddled the equator
180. Taken a photograph of somethingother than people that is worth framing. Awesome leaf with water drops in Cinque Terra, Italy.
181. Gone to a Shakespeare Festival
182. Sent a message in a bottle
183. Spent the night in a hostel
184. Been a cashier
185. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
186. Joined a union I have joined INTO a union...marriage?
187. Donated blood or plasma. Boy, do those stories deserve posts of their own!
188. Built a camp fire. Helped. Can it count?
189. Kept a blog. uhhhhhhhh
190. Had hives
191. Worn custom made shoes or boots
192. Made a PowerPoint presentation
193. Taken a Hunter’s Safety Course
194. Served at a soup kitchen
195. Conquered the Rubik’s cube Please. I'm not that dude from The Pursuit of Happyness (two thumbs down from Matt & me).
196. Know CPR. Knew.
197. Ridden in or owned a convertible
198. Found a long lost friend. That's the whole point of Facebook.
199. Helped solve a crime. It was Mrs. Peacock in the lavatory with the lead pipe.
200. Responded to a NJP newsletter