10.06.2008

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I had been in 8th grade for almost two months.
2. I was playing volleyball.
3. And soccer.
4. Losing my lip virginity.
5. Thinking I was cool cause I wasn't in 7th grade anymore.

What are 5 things on my to do list
1. eat
2. go through 140 posts on my google reader
3. make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
4. watch Heroes
5. do some laundry

What are my favorite snacks?
1. whatever's around that i don't have to make
2. ice cream
3. crunchy cheetos
4. gobstoppers
5. ?

What would I do if I was a millionaire
1. teach everyone that you should say "if I WERE a millionaire"
2. buy houses in London, NY, Texas, LA
3. buy technology, which includes computers, TVs, software, iTouch
4. buy cool cars
5. buy clothes (mostly shoes)

Places I have lived
1. Arlington, TX
2. Logan
3. SLC
4. Ogden
5. that's it

Jobs I have had
1. assistant at insurance company
2. sales associate at DownEast & Gap
3. typist
4. lifeguard
5. hostess

People I tag
1. nah

1 comment:

Jared said...

I would like some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies when they're done.