We'll see how well I know Matt. My answers are first.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? xbox. xbox live! xbox something!
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch. Ranch. (pronounced Raunch, apparently)
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tuna. Tuuuna!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Dr Pepper or strawberry lemonade. Dr Pepper, unless I'm at Chili's...strawberry lemonade.
5. Where did he go to high school? Hillcrest. Hillcrest High School.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10. 10.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? cool Mountain Dew bottles/cans. Helmets. How very odd. He will agree with me once he sees my answer.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Pastrami. Pssssstrami.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Pastrami? Ham Roll-Ups. Crap that was an easy one.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Regular Chex with sugar? Lucky Charms. But know that he really doesn't have one, so that's an impossible one to answer.
11. What would he never wear? anything to make him look skinnier. A dress. I lie. I've done that, huh?
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't care. I don't have one.
13. Who did he vote for? McCain, of COURSE. Obama. JOKING.
14. Who is his best friend? Me. then Jared. Jared. Sad.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Pee with the door open. Let Olive on the couch.
16. What is his heritage? English. but I just asked him. I already answered that one.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Funfetti. Carrot cake. I got on his case for giving practical answers.
18. Did he play sports in high school? track. I ran cross country.
19. What could he spend hours doing? xboxing, telling me how beautiful I am. The usual. Playing xbox.
20. What is one unique talent he has? Singing like a girl. Definitely not coming up with an answer for this one.