to Scott, Casey, and me. Today's my work anniversary...the first work anniversary in the history of Kari. Remember how it all started out? I can happily say that I didn't cry at all today (like I did that day). This is quite a milestone for me, the girl that HATES work. The longest I'd ever worked anywhere was 7 months, and that was like 20 hours a week. I'll pat myself on the back. Here are some good things about my job:
1. It's 9-5, so I always know my schedule.
2. It's M-F, so I never have to work on weekends.
3. My bosses aren't jerks. Maybe annoying at times, but good guys. :)
4. It's a job, and that's not something everyone has these days.
5. I get to leave it in 4.5 months!
6. I have learned a lot about insurance.
7. I've met some good people.
8. It's 10 minutes from my house.
8. It give me $$, and we all know that's the most important thing.