9.22.2009

We're both single

Matt hasn't worn a wedding ring for about a year and a half now since he lost it in the Pacific Ocean (That's the one by California, right? I know, I'm stupid. Geography isn't my strong point.). We've been too lazy to get another one. I'd get him this one if it weren't $250. $250 for steel and concrete? I don't think so.

I'm also single since my finger is still too fat to wear rings. Well, everything on me is still too fat to wear anything from before this whole pregnancy thing...except my feet! They went back to normal. Normal still being stubby...

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Don't you hate those people who say they left the hospital in their pre-pregnancy jeans?!
PS - my swimsuit is from limericki.com

The Piersons said...

At least Matt has an excuse for not wearing his ring, Aaron just "forgets" to wear his all the time.
Happy to hear about the feet, its always nice to get back into your shoes again.

mommy dearest said...

Yeah, you're back to blogging! I've missed you. Have you missed me? I need too update mine too I guess.

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

That's the coolest ring.

Jodi said...

Hey, its' me. The one you were blog-stalking but who you came clean with, so we're good:) I was relieved to hear that someone else has "sold my car" blues. Tate put in on KSL and that's how it sold. Your blog is funny, and your baby is way cute.

The Bryger Family said...

Bry has been single for about 3 years now and he has 2 wedding rings. My fingers never went down for some reason, maybe I didn't work out enough, but I had to finally have my dad resize my ring. Yay for your feet though, I always remember you having cute shoes on at church.

Also, I really like the ring on your post though.

kasey