1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? I have every year so far, but not this year.
2. How soon do you start shopping? like December 18th
3. Who do you shop for? Matt, our parents, my brother, whichever sibling of Matt's we have that year.
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? yes
5. If so, is it fake or real? real...for now.
6. Do you like tinsel? no
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments? homeade? seriously? I have a funny HOMEMADE one from our first year when all of them were homemade.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? we will when we have a house. it's weird when it's on a condo.
9. Do you put lights on the tree? is it optional?
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? no. maybe i'll do kix when my kids are older. :)
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? nope
12. Do you celebrate it? but of course
13. Do you hang up your stocking? yeah, where are they?
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" nope
15. Christmas Movie: Home Alone
16. Character from any Christmas Movie: Clark Griswold
17. Christmas Song: O Holy Night
18. Christmas Memory: spending the night in Ryan's room on Christmas Eve every year.
This or That
19. Give or Receive? i'll be honest. receive cause i suck at giving. i will change my mind eventually. maybe next year when beck gets excited.
20. Eggnog or Cider? no thanks.
21. Red or Green? rojo
22. Ham or Turkey? ham
23. Star or Angel? star
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? white
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights: Still.
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? nice
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? it's hard to say.
28. When do you open your gifts? pajamas on christmas eve, everything else in the morning.
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? i can't remember any that stand above the rest. at least not off the top of my head at the moment.
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? same answer.
31. Who gives you the most gifts? my parents
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? i think so.
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? no i suck.
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? no...sorry...
35. Do you burn a yule log? what?
36. Can you name all the reindeer? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen, and rudolph. I just left Chelsi's answer.
37. Do you bake cookies? i kinda helped at my mom's this past week. we'll make more soon i hope. maybe we'll do some at matt's parents.
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? nope.
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? don't remember.
40. Do you go caroling? no
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? my mom, grandma, and i went to this place in grand prairie one night this week. and it's fun to go to interlochen on a trailer.
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? oh yeah. and carrots for the reindeer.
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? yes
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? we switch off with my fam and matt's
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? texas or midvale, ut. sometime we'll start staying at our own house.
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? only one. soon to be two. overrated.
47. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to? the food.
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? isn't this kind of the same thing as #43?
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas? no
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys? no, but I'm sure Jared has.
I found Olive's reindeer antlers and made her pose. Gotta do it every year.
And here's Beck in his new Christmas pajamas. The feet are so cute.