7.31.2010

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We have Jesus Christ in our name, but we're not Christians. That would make too much sense.

I was on this site, looking through the categories of designs you can put on a shirt, and I was on the Religion & Beliefs page and wondered what designs they had for us MoMos (Mormons). I didn't see Mormon or LDS under the Christianity section, so I figured it just wasn't an option. I wasn't too surprised. Then I looked at the other sections and found us. Under Other Beliefs, which included Satanic cults, Scientology, and Wicca. That annoyed me, so I emailed the good people at Cafe Press, asking them to move us over to the Christianity section. I don't wanna be associated with Tom Cruise!

8 comments:

Elise said...

good for you Kari! way to make yourself heard! I wouldn't have thought to do that.

Unknown said...

People, people. You should email them the name of this post and ask them to put it on a t-shirt.

Paige said...

At least it's in there with the Happy Face religion.

mommy dearest said...

Kari, you rock! Don't let em off the hook, keep bugging them until they get it right.

Chelsi Lasater said...

good work. i also like you're post title for a t-shirt!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Very Nice job!

Anonymous said...

me EITHER!! I HATE him!! :P haha

Katy said...

Atta girl. Any response?