12.17.2010

Day 17

A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have

Well, I can think of a couple. First of all, I say like too much. When I was sixteenish, my dad made a deal with me. He said if I made it until midnight without saying like, I could have his car. I couldn't believe it, so I had him sign a contract that I wrote up on a napkin. I started over at least six times, and I still didn't win. He had so much faith in my failure! Rude!

Second, I chew the inside of my mouth. I'm doing it right now. I'm gonna have lots of wrinkles around my mouth.

2 comments:

mommy dearest said...

I wonder if your wrinkles will be on one side only? When you do find yourself chewing, do you stop or just keep on? chewing? Almost ended a sentence w/a preposition. (I think)

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Hey I chew the inside of my mouth too. And the side of my tounge. How funny. I haven't known anyone else that does it. Do you keep doing it even though its hurting so bad?