Something or somethings? I hope this isn't too much of a downer post, but I have no control over the topic, you know!
Let's start with the superficial, shall we?
- boobs. too big.
- stomach. too fat.
- stomach. too stretched.
- face. too fat-prone.
- toes and fingers. too stubby.
- hair. too thin.
And a little deeper...
- I don't have confidence in myself. That's why I'll never have a career. I always thought I'd be a stay-at-home mom because that's just less scary. Luckily I want to raise my own kid, so it works out.
- I'm shy. I think this kind of goes with the above issue.
- I cry easily. Thanks, Mom.
- I'm judgmental.
- I'm not tidy.
- I'm moody.
- I don't admit that I'm wrong.