4.14.2012

I'm so annoyed. This app is craaaazy! Must be related to me.

I had to get the Blogger app. Stupid. And it's being crazy.

So I have been without internet for, like, three weeks. First world problem. I'm not complaining. But that's mostly why I never blog anymore. I also don't really care. I DEFINITELY don't care enough to go to such lengths like downloading this stupid app. But I'm bored.

I have been making lists on my phone. Would you like to read them?

Words I Hate:
Dredge
Film (just say movie!)
Darling (as an adjective. You can call me one all day!)
Stinking (usually when describing something darling)
Local (I know I've mentioned this one before, but I still hate it.)
, no? (It's so overdone, no?)

Things I Don't Like, But Other People Do:
Dan in real life
The office

Ok, I need to work on this list a little more. And I'm starting to like The Office a little more now. But I'll have you know that I like Scrubs waaaay more. I'm also trying to like 30 Rock. I tried to love (or even like) Doctor Who, but no. NO.

Things Beck Says:
--The Beast left and said, "Bye, honey," so Beck kept saying bye honey.
--Lalybug for ladybug
--Bark for fart

Umm I need to do this more.

Also, if you are not my Facebook friend, you are really missing out on some quality pictures of The Beast.

Book I've Read in 2012:
1. Hush, Hush - Jan 3
2. Ender's Game - Jan 14
3. 13 Reasons Why - Jan 17
4 Guernsey - Feb 20
5 the truth about forever - march 2
6 walk two moons - march 10
7 Rebecca - April 1
8 gathering blue - April 11

I decided to read a book a month this year, but since I was doing so well, I decided to make it 24 books this year. Hush, Hush only counts for 1/2 a book since I started it in December. I also read a parenting book that I didn't include in the list. My favorite so far has been The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Took me a long time to even know the full name of it. I haven't really been into any of the books since it. I'm trying to decide what to read next. Water for elephants, the time travelers wife, or the second book from the Left Behind series. There are like a hundred books in that series.

If this posts under Beck's blog, I'm going to be pissed! Oh that reminds me of another list to start: things that piss me off. That should fill up pretty fast!

oh, also, be my friend on goodreads.

Please work, please work..........

5 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

How are you alive without internet?!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I like the lists.

1. I don't like The Office either.
2. I loved Guernsey, thanks for the recommendation via Goodreads. I'm 'trying' to read The Book Thief right now, kind of slow moving...
3. I love Beck.

Lindsey said...

I hate The Office. I was starting to think I was the only one in the world who hated it and that maybe I just didn't have a sense of humor. I also hated Dan in Real Life. Actually, I really don't like Steve Carrell that much. He's not as funny as he thinks he is.

Jen said...

I miss all your funny posts. Please start another list of things that tick you off.

I just read the Guernsey book too! So slow at the start, but I nearly cried at the end, when the little girl shows what was in her box. Really got to me.

Heidi L. (Affair with Color) said...

I liked Water For Elephants. Also have you heard of Game of Thrones? There is an HBO show of it now but the books are awesome, except one book would count as 2 maybe 3.