11.24.2007

Buzz...your girlfriend...woof!

Ok every year around Christmas time, I have to watch a few select movies. One is Christmas Vacation, and the other is Home Alone. I LOOOOOVE Home Alone. I used to be able to quote the whole beginning of the movie verbatim. I think that is where I started remembering everything about movies and quotes from movies. Well, only the ones I like. Anyway, I added some songs from this wonderful movie, but I won't put them to the top of my list until Christmas really starts to get close. I don't want to get sick of those songs, of course. I think all of you should watch this wonderful movie.



"Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen." No, I didn't have that memorized. This is from the part where Kevin is prepared for his visitors and makes himself a candle-lit dinner. The part that bugs me is that he never even takes a bite of his tasty cuisine.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am glad I'm not the only one who LOVES Home Alone! My sisters and I used to watch this every Thanksgiving! Now I have to go buy it!