2.11.2008

I Tag Myself

So since it's our engagement anniversary and close to Valentine's Day, I present you with a survery about Matt. I was not tagged, but I wanted to do it, so I will.

What is his full name? Matthew Glade

How long have you been married? a little over a year and a half. three months until 2 years.

How long did you date? we got married on our 8 month anniversary. don't worry, we knew each other a year before we got together. i had to remind myself that while i was engaged.

Who eats more sweets? me, can't you tell?

Who said I love you first? I did, but he said it right after.

How old is he? 27. what an old man.

Who is taller? he is by at least a whole foot

Who is smarter? depends. he's smarter when it comes to grammar, and i'm smarter when it comes to construction. haha maybe it's the other way around.

Who can sing better? he can. i'm terrible unless it comes to rock band. I'm pretty much amazing.

Who does the laundry? mostly me.

Who pays the bills? both of us. i do most of the house bills, he does his car and cell phone or whatever. he usually does the mortgage.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do.

Who mows the lawn? we don't have to mow our lawn. the joys of a condo.

Who cooks dinner? usually the people at the fast food resaurants.

Who drives? he does 99% of the time.

Who is more stubborn? i am.

Who kissed who first? hmm that is a tricky question. ever? i kissed him. just cause my friend told me to as i was leaving their apartment.

Who asked who out? there was no asking. our relationship probably sounds odd to you. it started out in an odd way.

Who has more siblings? he has one more than i do.

Who wears the pants? that's a dumb question, and i refuse to answer it. :)

No comments: