4.16.2008

My favorite metrosexual Asian

When I found all of those black hair pictures, I also found these pictures of my friend Tony and me. He bought a Ducati, so he took me on a ride.


Obviously you must take a picture from the side
Looks like I have a sock in my crotch.


and with Donnie...


Me: Now, you've driven one of these before, right?


He must've said yes


I AM in the picture, right?




One last pose...




And we're off.

Now Tony's my brother from another mother, and we're tight. He was my roommate for a semester, and then he graduated from USU in graphic design. Does he use his wonderful talent? No. He sells pharmaceuticals! Lame! Give your talent to me, Tony. I would cherish it. :)

1 comment:

Clayton and Heidi said...

You are one hot biker chick..I mean that in a non-gay way...