2.03.2009

For my mommy

So we've been looking at Ford Escapes, but we figured we wouldn't buy one for a while. I guess a while really means now, cause we bought one on Saturday. It was my first time buying a car. Exciting, I know. So here are pictures of the new lady in our lives just for my mama. I still have my Spectacura and need to sell her, so if you know anyone that's interested, let me know. I'm sure I'll write a post for that later. When she is all cleaned up and pretty. It may be a while. But without further ado...




5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Are you looking to expand your family or something?! That's a nice family car. Pretty.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty, shinny car! I like it! congrats! And isn't it funny how everything you do is related to having a baby? Stacy?!

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty and clean car! I like it, congrats! Isn't it funny how everything you do is related to having a baby? Stacy?!

Grandma Duffy said...

nice car! Let me know how your MPG goes...that is one we have thought about before, too.

Chelsi Lasater said...

OMG! OMG OMG OMG!!!! I neglect my blogger for a week and you buy a car and get knocked up?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!! Seriously, I could cry...I'm that happy. xoxo