5.13.2009

Baby, you sleep here

My mom tried out a pattern for fitted sheets for a crib, but we've had no mattress to see if they fit. Until now. Because I'm spoiled and my mom bought me a mattress. Hey, at least we bought our own crib! I'm sure her money was somehow used for that...like $ for Christmas, a birthday present, something. I'm very dependent.

Here she is. She being the crib/mattress/sheet...not my mom. Keep in mind she ain't finished. And now you can behold the beautifully purple walls! They're darker/brighter in real life. No, Jocey, we aren't repainting them.


8 comments:

Steph said...

Love the crib and walls!!!!

The Bryger Family said...

Super fun!! You are such a fun decorator.... I just told my hubby the other day that I still wanted to paint my laundry room pink, just like the Hobsons! :)

Kasey

Dana said...

freak...you kinda make me wish i had a baby :P cute crib.

Stacy Girl said...

I like the black crib. I want a black one I think. And I REALLY like that shade of purple, good choice. What else is in the works for little dude?

The Piersons said...

The bedding looks so good! Your mom did such a great job. I love it!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Just so trendy and gorgeous. That is one spoiled baby. And I mean you. . .ha ha. . .

mommy dearest said...

Hey, I lost out on buying Little Dude a car seat so I bought him a little mattress. You're not spoiled. Then again, I bought that $3 neck pillow for him! You'll need to drape that fantastic blanket Jocey made over the railing. And you're in the double digits now...how many days are left before BIRTH.

Chelsi said...

I like the crib. I like the garden. I like Olive. I like the ass.