5.17.2009

Do your boobs hang low?

Today I realized during the last minute of church (as I folded my arms during the closing prayer) that I forgot to wear a bra. No, I have no idea how I did this, but I did. That itself is funny, but it has just been made funnier. My grandma has a fax machine thing that receives email from people, and she can write out a letter and send it through, and it comes to our email as a PDF file. So I got an email from her today, which is out of the ordinary, and it is shown below. Please enjoy. (click on it if you need it bigger)


9 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

BAHHHH! That's great. That's better than wearing two different shoes on a date (I did that). I love it! What did Matt say?

mommy dearest said...

Oh, how I wish G'ma could see your blog. Good for you for posting her letter! They announced that in our Ward too!!

Grandma Duffy said...

Virginia's letter is the funniest part. Darn I wish I wouldn't have missed church today...

Chelsi said...

I have trouble folding my arms even when i am wearing a bra. :( I always thought the girls were perky, but perhaps they do hang low. Your grandmas are so cool, ps.

The Bryger Family said...

So funny... I did that once, not to church, I was on my way to my first day at a job, was in the store buying my lunch for the day and noticed so I had to race back home. At least I figured it out before I made it to work. :)

Kasey

Davey & Alicia said...

This is hilarious! That letter is too dang funny! Love it!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Been there, done that! Still funny!

katy kathryn julia said...

You are right! This was a winner! hahaha I had to read this to my roommate after reading just the first sentence because I was laughing way too much to keep it from her.

A Cheatham said...

Not going to lie...I have done it to!