- baked a 2-layer red velvet cake from scratch
- bought a Ford Escape
- announced I was pregnant
- went to hawaii for the first time since being in my mom's uterus
- discovered the wonderful world of maternity pants
- passed my gestational diabetes test so I could continue to eat sugar to my heart's content
- bought a sectional couch. goodbye hand-me-down couches from when we got married.
- had our third anniversary, which included a couples massage. a first for both of us.
- forgot to wear at bra to church
- washed my phone in the washing machine. that phone replaced a phone that I washed in the washing machine.
- didn't get to attend my own baby shower in Texas because of a storm
- I must post this status word for word: last night, as I reached for something on the ground, I was whipped out of my bed by the weight of my big ole belly, forcing me to be acrobatic to land on my butt. can you picture it? it was awesome.
- retained a LOT of water
- gained 40 pounds
- quit my job
- had a baby ripped from my womb
- baby boy peed on me a lot while being changed
- got really into grey's anatomy and desperate housewives
- took beck on his first vacation to california for todd's wedding (first plane ride too)
- went to texas for thanksgiving
- sold my Spectacura (almost a FREAKING year later)
- painted beck's toenails red. cutest thing ever.
Happenings of 2009
I feel like not much happened other than the obvious, but I'll look back over my facebook statuses. :)