Day 01 — 5 things about you that no one really knows
Day 02— A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then
Day 03 — A favorite photo
Day 04 — Something I crave
Day 05 — Top 10 pet peeves
Day 06 — Something I bought recently
Day 07 — Something I want to buy
Day 08 — A favorite song
Day 09 — A favorite movie
Day 10 — A favorite food
Day 11 — A favorite book
Day 12 — A favorite quote
Day 13 — What did you do today??
Day 14 — Your dream house...
Day 15 — Next 3 on “Bucket List”
Day 16 — A photo of my family
Day 17 — A habit you wish you didn't have
Day 18 — Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up
Day 19 — A hobby of mine
Day 20 — A favorite recipe
Day 21 — Nicknames I have, and why I have them...
Day 22 — A favorite Youtube video
Day 23 — A travel story
Day 24 — Something that makes you feel better...
Day 25 — A funny (true) story
Day 26 — A child I love
Day 27 — A place I love
Day 28 — A person I love
Day 29 — Testimony
Day 30 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
This is hard because I've done this before on this blog.
1. I didn't tell Beck I loved him for a couple days after we came home from the hospital. I also didn't kiss him until around then. I think it will be different with the next babes, but I guess we'll see. Thinking back to those first days doesn't give me warm and fuzzy feelings either. Mostly just feelings of the unknown, and I didn't like it.
2. I'm from Texas, but I never have and never will say y'all. Unless I'm saying, "I never have and never will say y'all."
3. I get goosebumps when I realllllly gotta go #2.
4. I've never had a brain freeze. Matt thinks this is CRAZY. And he likes to say that it's because I must not have a brain. Hardy har har.
5. Maybe I've mentioned this before. I broke my wrist nine days after getting my cast off from breaking it in a whole different way. I blame Stacy for the first and my brother Brandon for the second.