4.11.2011

Sup.

Gator boots with the pimped out Gucci suits 
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp 
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent 
But that's okay, cause I'm still fly

Remember that song? It makes me think of my senior year of high school.

I was just thinking about how I haven't posted in a long time, and that song just popped into my head. So there you go. Go listen to Big Tymers, I guess. (Or don't, you people over 30.)

Oh, have I mentioned that we're moving out of our condo in about a week? So help us sell this place!

5 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

So...you're moving to Texas?!

Jordan said...

Hey I just now saw your refrigerator project. It looks great! When I first saw that you painted it, I was thinking that it would be cool to paint an old fridge some bright color. Then I saw that you actually did chalkboard paint - great idea! I wonder if they make chalkboard paint in other colors. I'm sure they do. You could even do stripes. The possibilities here are endless!! You got me all excited. :)

Missy said...

I really hope we end up in Arlington too! Then I'll have a friend! And you'll have to let me know where the nice places to live are. i'd rather not be mugged and such on the way to my car...

Pierce and Stacy said...

Katy and I were talking about high school songs the other day and I told her my senior prom song was 'Tipsy' - that's right. Completely describes everyone in my senior class....

Sad you're moving, but whatever, we are too. Sad you're going to Texas and I'm not. Are you taking all your furniture? I still need to sell a bunch. BOO.

Jen said...

So you're moving huh? Rude.