8.18.2011

These people have my heart

My friend Jen sent me a link to The best obnoxious responses to misspellings on Facebook. I'd seen it before, but I guess it gets updated occasionally, so there were many more that made me laugh this time. You can go read the whole thing if you're a nerd like me, or just read my favorites below.

i luv nowing their r people out they're that lov 2 corect othr ppl. I tri nought two doo it to mutch, butt sumtime's eye just halve 2.



I really love when they are so oblivious to the jokes people are making about them.




This one is one of my favey faves.




Bless her heart.

6 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

I love all of Hannah's references to wood...and even more that Cap'n Marissa doesn't get it! And Mrs. Johanson is a BAMF!

Alex and Kerri said...

P.S. Why can't the word verification ever be a real word? Bheh (which is the only way I can think to spell the noise I made when I saw the last word verification!)

Jake said...

This is hysterical. I love the one with Mrs. Johansen.

Jen said...

"I'm going to use my context clues..."
Love it.

Unknown said...

This is way funny! The spacebaroneismyfavoritetoo.

Chelsi Lasater said...

Omg I literally peed a little. My favorite was, "Who's the bitch now?" Ah....and now I will go change.