9.14.2011

Abbey Road

There is a website that has a live webcam watching the crossing outside of Abbey Road studios. You know...from this...


...or this...


You can watch people walking/posing like in the picture, and it's kind of funny. Right when I started watching, a couple started posing and taking pictures. Now it's 11:30pm so no one is really around, but I'm going to have to check back tomorrow.

a screenshot of the website. someone saved this picture and uploaded it to their archives.

Fred, go there and tell me when to watch!

2 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

That is an awesome website. I wonder if they have ever caught footage of someone being hit in the crosswalk? or like a mugging?

Fred said...

Funny you should mention The Beatles, last weekend we went to Liverpool to see The Beatles Story http://www.beatlesstory.com/.

Maybe I will write a blog about it at some point...