9.12.2011

Randoms

- I love pinterest.

- Sometimes I keep the previous description on a pin I'm repinning, but I delete the exclamation point because I don't want to sound THAT excited about it.

- I don't have an iPhone, but I like the conversation bubbles it has for texting. I got an app to do that, and now I want to text all the time. I don't want to sound desperate, but TEXT ME PLEASE!

- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU'RE AND YOUR IS NOT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- I guess I'm in a yelling mood today.

- Tonight I might go to the YMCA and try out BodyPump.

- The YMCA here has a theater room! I can run my little heart out (hopefully not literally) while watching movies.

- Matt and I watched the first season of Friday Night Lights this past week. I have two new crushes.

Tim Riggins:


Coach Eric Taylor:


That's all for now.

6 comments:

Jen said...

What the heck is Pinterest?

I still don't get it. But I just read yours and went right to the funny category. Loved it. "Dumping/Jumping" and "LOL" were hilarious.

Jen said...

P.S. You didn't come visit me when you were here.

Shannon said...

ohh yeah. Love me some Friday night lights. And Riggins and Coach

Natalie said...

I have a bad habit of recorrecting the grammar of the pinner before me. It drives me crazy when there's some random sentence fragment that doesn't make any sense and has stupid misspellings.

Chelsi Lasater said...

i never change my pin descriptions.

be careful running!

friday night lights is awesome.

Betsy said...

May I just say that I delete the exclamation points in pins as well. I feel they are way overused and I'm usually not that excited. Usually not that excited!!