2.17.2012

Rando

I'm not into Twitter, and I'm not into posting every thought I have on a facebook status (like SOME people!), but sometimes I want to express my random thoughts. So maybe I'll start putting them here. Let's call them Random Thoughts by Kari. Rando for short? I like it. It's like how we called my brother Brandon Brando. It's decided.



Latest Rando:

I don't get why people like the quote "All you need is love." Yeah, it's in a Beatles song. Yeah, I guess it's romantic. But you know what? Money is pretty freaking useful too.

Thank you and goodnight.

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

Food. We need food. And sleep. And shelter. Mostly food.

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Yes, I'm a fan of Rando already.

Money, food and love. That's what you need. (clothes? eh, that comes with money I guess. Then food would as well... so could you conclude that all you need is money and love?)

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

You are cool.