8.28.2012

Pop Up Videos

These videos have no pop ups, but how many of you sang that title in the VH1 Pop Up Videos melody? Is that the right word? Melody? I don't like that word very much. It also reminds me of a character from Hey Dude.

These two videos go together to prove that dogs and kids are practically the same thing.





Beck wasn't into doing the gestures with the song, so this was the best I could get.



Austin is America's largest urban bat colony (according to this site). We've seen the bats from above and below the Congress Bridge in downtown Austin (below was better), but one night as we were driving home on the freeway from somewhere, we saw tons of bats. We turned around to see them from under the bridge they were flying out from, and I got a video. You can't hear them very well (or at all, maybe), and it's a real shame you can't smell them. When I felt their pee falling into my window, I was done.



Lastly, Beck and the Spice Girls will entertain you for a few seconds.

5 comments:

Alex and Kerri said...

Beck has some awesome moves!

Chelsi Lasater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsi Lasater said...

I'm trying to think of a spice name for Beck but my usually-hilarious mind is drawing a blank...

Michelle said...

Thanks for reminding me how much I hated hey dude. Now onto camp awna wanna we hold you in our hearts and when we think about you it makes us wanna... I assume you watched donkey lips if you took the time to watch hey dude.

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Haha, my favorite is the Spice Beck! That kid gots some moves! (poor grammar on purpose) haha