10.24.2008

I'd like to thank the little people...



I got this award cause I'm awesome. Thanks.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? home?
3. Your hair color? questionable
4. Your mother? china
5. Your father? chubby
6. Your favorite thing? relaxation
7. Your dream last night? forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? computering
11. Your fear? infertile...ness?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? tall
15. One of your wish-list items? camera
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? phone
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? rectangular
20. Your pet? spotty
21. Your computer? lappy
22. Your mood? bored
23. Missing someone? nah
24. Your car? Spectacura
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? nonexistent
28. Love someone? yup
29. Your favorite color? black
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? week

I don't feel like nominating anyone cause your blogs suck. KIDDING. I'm just lazy.

3 comments:

Steph said...

11. Your fear? infertile...ness?

Does that mean you are trying!?

Kari said...

it means i'm scared of infertile...ness!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Your blog is hilareous and has lots of eye candy, love it. . . I'm glad you stalk me, now I can stalk you! Sarah