Call me a grandma

but I can't figure out how to change the words on the link that you click on to make a comment. I've found it before, but I can't find it again, and I'm getting pissed off.


Missy said...

Yeah if you go in to edit your Layout, click to edit Blog Posts. I think what you're looking for is in there. If not hope you find it!

Kari said...

thank youuuuuu. too bad i forgot what i was gonna put.