1.19.2009

I need tags to blog

All about high school:

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? yeah. the only one worth mentioning was Jason during my junior year.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? my mom's white expedition for about a month til I got my 2002 Explorer sport, Baby Beluga. I named her before I learned that beluga whales were white.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? homie don't fail.

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? not so much. should've been. :)

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? maybe, but not too much

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? I was supposed to start a band. I even got my parents to buy me a guitar. Never learned; don't want to. But she is pretty.

7. WERE YOU A NERD? nah.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? maybe golf? There was only one golf team.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Never.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I was anti.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Hughes

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? at the table where I always sat. We weren't able to leave campus.

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Nolan Catholic High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Vikings: royal blue & white

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHOM? freshman: Mark Conlon; Sophomore: Andrew Reid; Junior: Jason Charboneau; Senior: my friends. much more fun cause we went to Papa's Brothers, a steakhouse in Dallas, and my friend's dad bought us the dessert plater and covered our tip. Then we went again at Christmas time, and he bought us a ride in a helicopter, which was just a promotion they were doing out in the grass by the restaurant.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? yeah, I really would. And I would've been more wild. :)

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? that I left my cords that I earned for having over 100 christian ministry hours (community service hours...and I got 100.5 hours) at home when I purposely earned them to look smarter. But I called my dad, and he brought them. Phew. Catastrophe avoided.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Most likely just slept all day

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? I attempted to join Spanish & Japanese clubs, but I just didn't want to stay after school ever.

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? definitely. when my friend Kelli says, "I heard ____ got fat," I'm like, "Uh...yeah...so have I. No room to talk."

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Junior: Joseph Deaver; Senior: Brent Garcia

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? if it's not stupid. We just had a 5 year reunion that sounded lame, and I wasn't about to fly down for that.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yeah right. I am jobophobic.

I tag: Dana, Nancy, Ashley C, Ashley S

4 comments:

lilsusha said...

okay funny girl. I just realized your 'comment' link says 'words to your mother' LOVE IT!!
How do I do that on mine?
oh and I agree, you should've been more wild in high school. THAT would've made things more interesting in YW. :)

Anonymous said...

crap. you tagged me b/c you know i never write anymore :P haha well, thanks for being a good friend to keep me going.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Kari, I'm gonna pretend you tagged me so I can write about my nerdy self!

Unknown said...

So I can no longer comment on people getting fat because I am right up there with them. But, you had me laughing