3.04.2009

To Feather or Not to Feather

Today I wore a headband with feathers on it, and I KNEW Casey, one of the agents I work for, would make some kind of comment about it. He walked in this morning and asked if it was my birthday because of the bow on my head. He doesn't know fashion...and I know this because he didn't wear dark green jeans in the 90s. And he may or may not think his pants are supposed to end above the tops of his shoes. Isn't that right, Casey???

So the feathers...si or no? You can't take pictures of yourself without looking like a loser, so I brought in Olive. And she wasn't cooperative.

15 comments:

Jaci said...

si for sure. you totally pull it off. See more fashion such as this at my friend's blog http://bellabellacouture.blogspot.com/

Pierce and Stacy said...

He for sure doesn't know fashion. Geez. I think it's cute. I wore a headband today too! But it was the kind that starts to give you a headache if you wear it too long... hate that.

Pierce and Stacy said...

P.S. 170 days to go. :)

Elise said...

Totally cute!!! Where did you get it? I want one!

mandie said...

Everyone is lying to you.

Elise said...

nope...I really do like it!

Shelley said...

Feather for sure

Pierce and Stacy said...

where are you going?

mandie said...

I didn't directly DIS the feather, now did I?? You wanted an opinion didn't you? Maybe instead you should have said, "tell me how good the feather looks".

The Piersons said...

Feathers, feathers, feathers... I LOVE them!

Chelsi Lasater said...

hell freakin yes. where'd you get it? i want.

Shannon said...

Hey! I'm just now responding to your comment. I've been back in TX for a couple months....and when did I become a food guru? Um...not sure. It was gradual. I quite enjoy reading your blog, though!

Natalie said...

I personally like the feather headband. Don't let insurance agents get you down. They're salesman... need I say more?

A Cheatham said...

I love it. As a matter of fact I am wearing feathers in my hair for my wedding. There is a great store here in salt lake that sells feather clips headbands and other fun feather accessories.

Emily & Rayden said...

looks way cute on you! i could never wear it, but you look cute!