4.13.2009

Everything I post seems to be about baby/pregnancy

Last night Matt felt Little Dude kick. You know how it goes...you say, "Feel right here," and he never kicks again. Last night it finally happened three times in a row, and I think I made him stop kicking by laughing too loudly. I wasn't laughing at anything but the fact that every time Matt would go, "Oh! I felt it!" without my doing or saying anything, I still unconsciously thought, "Did you feel it?" Every time. So I laughed, and he stopped kicking. Get used to my laugh, little man, you're only gonna hear more of it. Hey, at least I don't sound like JANICE! Wow, I reference Friends a lot. And I think this story goes into the "I guess you had to be there" category.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your baby posts! :P haha doesn't that feel so cool? i remember it finally made me feel like, "hey, this is REAL..." (yes, i know that's so "profound") so cool Kari :)

Grandma Duffy said...

It seems like the best way for others to get to feel the baby is when they have hiccups. Feeling a baby moving inside me was my favorite feeling in the whole world. I felt cheated when I had Shane and Steph both early.

Pierce and Stacy said...

You can feel him?!?!?! How cool. I want one. :)

Shelley said...

Welcome to your new life :)

Unknown said...

Wow, at first I thought that was a picture of your belly. I can't believe you can see that little baby's footprint! Everyone says it's the coolest feeling when they start moving around, how exciting.

10V said...

Congratulations to both of you. I am a new reader of ur blogs. Just came across them while surfing around.

I love FRIENDS too...u sure dont seem like the annoying Janice..

Good luck. Looking forward to reading more.

mommy dearest said...

Ahh, you're officially a mommy! It's a wonderful feeling. I also loved it when their little butts, elbows, heels, or whatever would stretch out so you could see them. It's all fun!

Chelsi Lasater said...

Yay for baby posting. Do you think that pic is real??

Elise said...

yeah...i'm hoping that some new people can find me...and i don't have crazy clients anymore!

The Greens said...

Yay. It will only happen more often for the next few months, Brooklynn kicks me all the time, Seems non stop. She'll actually follow Derek's hand and voice. Its great!

lilsusha said...

That's the one thing I miss THE MOST. Feeling her kick and squirm inside me. I'm so jealous of this picture. I never saw this with Rachel. I had heard about it happening, but WOW that looks amazing.