5.17.2009

Do your boobs hang low?

Today I realized during the last minute of church (as I folded my arms during the closing prayer) that I forgot to wear a bra. No, I have no idea how I did this, but I did. That itself is funny, but it has just been made funnier. My grandma has a fax machine thing that receives email from people, and she can write out a letter and send it through, and it comes to our email as a PDF file. So I got an email from her today, which is out of the ordinary, and it is shown below. Please enjoy. (click on it if you need it bigger)


9 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

BAHHHH! That's great. That's better than wearing two different shoes on a date (I did that). I love it! What did Matt say?

mommy dearest said...

Oh, how I wish G'ma could see your blog. Good for you for posting her letter! They announced that in our Ward too!!

Grandma Duffy said...

Virginia's letter is the funniest part. Darn I wish I wouldn't have missed church today...

Chelsi Lasater said...

I have trouble folding my arms even when i am wearing a bra. :( I always thought the girls were perky, but perhaps they do hang low. Your grandmas are so cool, ps.

The Bryger Family said...

So funny... I did that once, not to church, I was on my way to my first day at a job, was in the store buying my lunch for the day and noticed so I had to race back home. At least I figured it out before I made it to work. :)

Kasey

Davey & Alicia said...

This is hilarious! That letter is too dang funny! Love it!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Been there, done that! Still funny!

Katy said...

You are right! This was a winner! hahaha I had to read this to my roommate after reading just the first sentence because I was laughing way too much to keep it from her.

A Cheatham said...

Not going to lie...I have done it to!