8.18.2008

Please pick me, please pick me

And I did get picked! Or tagged, I guess.

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. his smile
2. he's my sugar daddy
3. he knows that I'm funnier
4. he doesn't get mad when I go to the bathroom with the door open, which is all the time.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. insurance agents' assistant
2. sales associate at DownEast
3. typist at Creative Communications
4. lifeguard

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Donnie Darko
2. Dirty Dancing
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (new one)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. Friends
3.
4.

Four random places I have been:
1. London
2. Italy (Rome, Florence, Cinque Terra)
3. NYC
4. Bahamas

Four of my favorite foods:
1. queso from Chili's
2. pizza
3. mashed potatoes
4. molten chocolate cake from Chili's

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii (I'll be there in March)
2. all of Great Britain
3. Paris
4. Greece

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. quitting my job, but that won't be for a long time. (don't worry casey & scott)
2. Matt graduating.
3. moving. as long as Matt really graduates.
4. my third anniversary

Four people I tag:
1. Emily
2. Mandie. your first tag...how exciting.
3. Stacy. just cause you can now answer the first question!
4. Marie

3 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

who closes the door when they pee? Seriously!

Katie said...

Dallas area :) My sister Becky and my parents are probably going there too. What about you? how does Matt feel about it?

Nichole said...

You are going to Hawaii!?!